Design meets technology
Created to embody a blend of technical sophistication and dynamic aesthetics, the very name of the RNX.316 demonstrates its contemporary identity.
Through a perfect fusion of shapes, the three letters compose a sports-oriented code: R for roundness, N for “aNd”, X for hexagon. 316L stainless steel, distinguished by its exceptional hardness, has been used to create the entire writing instrument in order to guarantee incredible resistance to the wear and tear of daily life.
The black PVD coating consolidates the surface of both the ballpoint and fountain pens, while enabling laser engraving of an extremely elegant contrasting design. In the Fiber version, the motif inspired by carbon fibre weaving is perfectly adapted to the shapes of the pen, thanks to laser precision and the technical skill of the Caran d’Ache artisans.
RNX.316 is equipped with innovations that optimise its functionality:
- A clever screwing system detaches the writing block so that it can then be repositioned and refastened, perfectly aligned with the body of the pen, by means of an integrated guidance device.
- The clasp of the cap presents an ingenious “click-in” system that ensures perfect alignment and is the result of a careful study of the sound of its clasp, which is as unmistakable as it is reassuring, like the pleasing clunk made by the doors of sports cars.
And to meet the needs of this highly connected world, an additional instrument has been created: the RNX.316 Multifonction, incorporating a touch-screen tip along with its three easily interchangeable colour ink cartridges.
Writing with the RNX.316 is a thrilling feeling and its steadily graduated shapes ensure an extremely comfortable grip.
– Fountain pen, roller pen, ballpoint pen, mechanical pencil, artist mechanical pencil
– Body and cap made of steel 316L, polished or black PVD finish
– Flexible clip
– Innovative system for changing the ink cartridge
– Ingenious “click-in” system for closing the pen
– Steel nib coated in black PVD, available in three different widths: F, M, B
– International lifetime guarantee
– Made in Switzerland