Les couleurs du Léman
Through a wealth of glorious colours and flowing curves, the Léman collection interprets the finest hues of the water of the lake lapping the bays of Geneva and vividly reflecting the sky, the seasons, as well as the vibrant life along its shorelines.
Glossy or subtly matt lacquer clothes the silhouette of this pen to exalt the unique style and expertise of the Geneva-based Maison in the realm of colour: the subtle, warm pastel shades of the dawn with its intense play on varying hues ranging from deep blue to night black… The choice of shades is based on the exceptional colour chart that has been developed in its workshops over the decades.
In the two-tone versions, the masterful guillochage on the rhodium-coated silver caps adds to the fullness of the colour surrounding the body of the pen.
The Léman instruments with their finely rounded shapes provide unparalleled writing comfort.
– Fountain pen, roller pen, ballpoint pen, mechanical pencil
– Body and cap made of thick gauge brass in different colours and finishes
– Articulated clip, using a spring mechanism
– Gold-plated or silver-plated, rhodium-coated finishes
– Fountain pen nib in 18 carat gold, available in four different widths: F, M, B, BB
– International lifetime guarantee
– Made in Switzerland