Slender and classic Elegance
The slender, refined Madison collection continues to forge an emotional attachment just as powerful as when it was first created. Its first appearance in the early 1970s marked the birth of the first luxury fountain pen made by the Maison Caran d’Ache. A symbol of taste for sophisticated shapes, Madison is an expression of style that is as minimalist as it is precious.
Building on its international renown, Madison has been involved in some major historical milestones. It has travelled into space aboard the Discovery shuttle. It has been used to sign international treaties of great importance in Geneva. Over the years, its sophisticated looks have brought great prestige to the Maison Caran d’Ache, making it one of the Maison’s flagship models.
Its sophisticated motifs, sometimes “Ciselé”, sometimes “Clous de Paris” or hobnail patterned, fine-engraved on the entire length of a gold or silver rhodium-coated pen, have become veritable signatures of the collection, accentuating the long slim silhouette with dazzling light effects.
Today, alongside the engraved motifs, Madison is available in black or coloured lacquer, thereby underscoring the sleek elegance of its design.
– Fountain pen, roller pen, ballpoint pen, mechanical pencil
– Body and cap made of thin gauge brass in different colours and finishes
– Articulated clip, using a spring mechanism
– Gold-plated or silver-plated, rhodium-coated finishes
– Fountain pen nib in 18 carat gold, available in three different widths: F, M, B
– International lifetime guarantee
– Made in Switzerland