Large range of colour pencils for realist drawing
Designed by the Maison Caran d’Ache for artists and design enthusiasts, Pablo permanent pencils match the superior quality required for colour drawings, while the precision of Pablo leads is ideally suited to realist drawing.
The dry, 3.8 mm diameter leads, based on a formula ensuring exceptionally high covering power and creating no powder whatsoever, offer one of the widest existing colour ranges with its 120 nuances. Artists, technical designers and professional teachers can rely on the exemplary lightfastness of the leads, as well as their perfect opacity.
The covering power of Pablo colour pencils enables easy usage on a large number of backgrounds, ranging from variously textured paper and cardboard to wooden panels. Shaded, mixed and layered colours express themselves through the thick, velvety matter of permanent pencils.
The bodies of the pencils are completely varnished and sealed with a shiny colour that corresponds to the colour of the lead.
Pablo colour pencils are designed and manufactured in the Geneva workshops of Caran d’Ache, in line with eco-friendly standards and certifications and according to the Swiss Made quality label.
– Type: Permanent colour pencils, hexagonal shape for optimal grip
– Lead: dry, water resistant, 3.8 mm diameter, superior covering power, excellent light resistance
– Pencil: hexagonal, encased, colour no. and name indicated, gold band, light-resistance graded
– Premium FSC® certified cedar wood
– Techniques: hatching, shading, superimposed colour,
mixed media combined with Supracolor Soft and Neocolor. Ideal for large-scale drawings with large areas of colour. Drawing on wood, photos or other media.
– Available in assortments of 12, 18, 30, 40, 80 and 120 colours, or individually.
– Also available in 120 colour wooden box sets, multi-product wooden box sets Supracolor Soft + Pablo.